Monday, May 5, 2008

Friday Night at the Club

Friday Night:

3:30 am: Leave the Club

4:00 am: Hanging outside the car talking to people....

4:15: Hear, "POP POP pop pop pop Pop pop pop pop"

4:16: Jump in the car along with people I came with
and a random boy that I don't really know jumps in next to me...

4:17: Look over to the corner to see two dudes laid out on the
ground from being shot in the head

4:18: Dude realizes he's in the wrong car

4:19: As Dude opens the door, the driver of the car Im in simotaneously (sp?) backs the car up. causing the door to bend all the way back and break, caught on the truck parked next to us scraping it

4:20: We peel away as Im desperately trying to hold the door shut, which is approx. 1.4 feet away from the car....

4:25: We drive home as I peer outside the car door at the Ben Franklin Bridge highway pavement, holding the door as close to the car as possible

4:26: Dude in the front seat says, " You buckled in"

4:27: I say, "Yes you ignorant Nigga, I am buckled in....however you seemed to have waited till we got pretty far to ask me that question"

4:28: Ignorant nigga says, "I'm sorry"

4:29: I forgive him for his ignorant ways.

6 comments:

Walkin' by Faith said...

so i am a total lurker on your blog renee, but it is the most entertaining thing ever! your life is straight outta SATC, lol.

GL said...

Dude I'm dyin over here! HA!
I’m glad you are now forgiving people for their ignorant ways.

Anonymous said...

Hahaaa Thanks Safiya! Feel free to lurk and comment whenever! ....lol, I cant help it... my life is a circus. :)

Anonymous said...

...and yes my sister... forgiveness is the key to good providence. lol

K Storm said...

I HEARD THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME A WHILE AGO, AND READING IT AGAIN STILL MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD I CRY LOL

SBG: that Skinny Brown Girl said...

K storm!...you came out of no where!....thanks for reading :)