Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Phone Games

"Call me on my sidekick,  Never answer when its Private..." 
Lil Wayne

Ring Ring!!! (Private Call)

Me: Hello, who is this? (static and voices in the background)

Dude(deep rough voice):Yooo

Me: Who is this?!
 
Dude: Its me yo...

Me: huh? who is me? and why is this from a blocked number?

Dude: Yo, dat nigga **** ...I met you at dat club down on Broad St., yo....whatchu mean you 
            dont know who dis is?!

Me: Dont act like you cant hear me, I said, I dont know who this is, because I dont know who 
        this is, and I dont appreciate people playing on my phone, and I dont know what club on 
        Broad St. you talking about

Dude: What?! Yoooo, you gave me your number and was all over me on the dance floor!

Me: What? um, Negative...I never am "all over" ANYONE "on the dance floor" And, second of
        all, I know that wasnt me because I don't give my phone number out to ANYONE and if I 
        do its never my cell, its always my business card with my WORK NUMBER.  How did you 
        get this number??

Dude: Yoooo you drawlinnn right now, you gave it to me!... for real I couldn't call you cause I 
           got locked up for a minute...

Me: You got what?! Now Im certain I didn't talk to you, cause if you looked like the type that 
         could get locked up, you were the last thing on my mind...

Dude: Yo, I got booked for havin' some tree on me..you know ....they got me with that new stop 
            and search shit

Me: ok, now im really going to hang up, this is ridiculous

Dude:yoooo what are you talking about? You was reallll drunk thats why you dont know who I 
          am

Me: huh? I dont even drink at the club, cause Im the one usually driving! and if you know me 
        so well what do I look like?...you were prolly talking to one of my friends

Dude: Yo, you had like long hair....

Me:...um, that really narrows it down!

Dude: yo chill!....for real, you light skin and have really big eyes, I been trying to call u but I 
           had to take care of those things

Me:...ok, for real, who is this, because this isn't funny

Dude: Im not playin yo.... Yoooo....I got to call you right back, you want me to call you back 
            from a number thats not private? Im serious I just got out, thats why Im callin you back 
            now

Me: Fine, whatever.

Clickkk

Ring Ringggg (Private number..again!)

Me: now seriously...who is this?

Dude (sounds like a different voice, still deep and gruff): yoooo, whats good

Me: who is this, This sounds like a different voice

Dude: Its me ****, I got booked at the club, thats why I didn't call you back

Me: You already told me that

Dude: No I didn't....

Me:...ahh...yes you did!

Dude: This is the first time I ever talked to you!

Me: (click! hit the little red button on the right side of my cell for "END CALL")

 


No comments: