Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Day 1

Day one of MBFW started off w/ seeing the BCBGMAXAZRIA show with my coworkers. As I walked into the show I spotted Blogzworth behind the scenes filming, and afterwards he threw the mic in my hand, pushing me in front of the camera...
I think I spit out "HEY WE'RE LIVE FROM MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK PEOPLE!" before my hand started shaking...
Ya'll know Im more of a behind the scenes person...smh...either 
way I made my escape only to get a BBM 5 minutes after saying, I just missed interviewing Keri Hilson. oh how life works.

The front of the tents
H20 they gave out at the show. I liked the packaging.
BCBGMAXAZRIA show
BCBG Girls 
Later on I hit up Fashion's Night Out at Bloomingdale's 59th Street. NICE.  
Tons of drinks and DJs on each floor.
Gwen Stephanie performed and I got a nod and "hello" from Brian Reyes :) 
I heard Saks was poppin too...maybe next year. 
BELOW FormerFW Brian shows love for the brown girls:Amerie & Trace Ellis Ross
Later on I caught back up with Blogzworth and the rest of the ALLSMiLES team 
at their uptown studio.  We ended the night with chicken wraps, cheese cake, and cookies and cream icecream, which was eaten far before thoughts of snapping flicks came to mind.
More fashion week freshness to come!

I hope they're deleting my horrible on camera action in this photo....lol.

No comments: