Sunday, August 23, 2009

the Harem Pant: Cant Touch this? or maybe...

I once vowed never to give into sporting anything overly trendy aka overly overdone and sometimes slightly ugly looking.  In this time where every penny in my account is accounted for, why waste my hard earned money on something that I'll most likely wear once...maybe twice?

I felt these feelings until I came across.... the HAREM PANT. Overly trendy, tight cuffed petal pushers....AKA. the HAMMER PANT.  

Essenyl: Ugh, they're terrible.
SBG: Yeah...they are pretty bad... 
*secretly thinking...'maybe I could rock em, with a chuncky stiletto and that belt I saw at Top Shop dot dot dot'* 

I eventually pushed the idea away...for about an entire year almost. Out of sight out of mind right?... YES.... until I came across the following photo, and from my own company, rt under my nose, at that.
This yummy pant has a comfortable elastic waist, side pockets, and gold zippers at the cuff of each leg. LOVE IT.

Either way, these will be mine soon... and I will continue to wear them into the Fall even though that may not be the season. I could care quite less. I have given into the Harem Pant Hoopla, and if my duds (yes, I said duds) resemble those of MC HAMMER circa 1990, trust me, I already am fully aware.



 

1 comment:

K Storm said...

go for it Girl....u can do it